God, I'm fragile...

They tell you moving on is easy, but moving on is actually one of the most difficult things to do. Getting over someone is a constant state of missing someone to wishing they didn’t exist, to loving them to hating them, to wanting them to never talk to you again to hoping and wishing they’d send you a text. It slowly gets easier as the distance between you two gets greater, but I don’t know if you can truly get over someone you once cared about. They will always have a part of your heart and be a part of who you were and who you are, but I promise one day you’ll realize you deserved to be loved not considered, you deserved to be fought for not given up on, you will see that person was a lesson not a rule. Just keep pushing forward.
This morning, I wake up with your name on my phone's notification. The missing feeling slowly slipped into my empty heart. Suddenly I realized how much I miss you. I don't even know why it's getting worst these days. I start not to talk with human. I don't know why I feel distance with human. Not even friends. My trust had decreased. I don't realize since when it's started and when I start to get used to it.
Then I decided to have small talks with you. To my surprise, you reply me. Thanks. I hope this feeling will slowly faded and I am gonna fully moving on from you.

Sincerely,
Nyssa



Share:

0 orang tersenyum :)